Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Egyptian Pigeon Tower: Raise thousand pigeon in high building

 I have read a book about pigeon tower in Bahasa Indonesia. The Book content is about how to build a tower pigeon. I believe today there is no pigeon tower in my country Indonesia because the region is not appropriate with the tower. Building it needs so much mud and bricks to build it. 


I wonder how to feed so many pigeons there? it must be bothered. you need abundant pigeon grain to fulfill their need. how many times feed them. An article said that it just need once or two times a day. Well, lack or insufficient feed makes the bird run from the loft or tower. Pigeon is a pragmatism bird. they will find any owner that so kind ti them.


I also wonder how to clean it. It is need so many people to clean the huge tower that contain so many pigeon. I also wonder how the owner harvest the squab. Are they catch the old pigeon or the younger one? The pigeon meat is delicious and it is the good cuisine in Egypt. 


I am afraid use the tower make you lose. In other word, you have to provide money for the tower. You need some worker to manage the tower and the revenue is not equivalent to the cost. 


the tower is very beautiful. this make Egyptian more beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment