Wednesday, April 24, 2024

My chicken plucks its own feather

 

I feel so pity my chicken pluck its own feather. It also eats the feather. I feel so guilty to see my chicken done it. Is suspect I have some mistake in raising them. Well, I raise in large enough coop. the air is so fresh but I cannot guarantee the air quality of my town is good. There are so many factory and vehicles that make the air is so bad.

Raise a chicken or some chicken in my house is not suitable. The weather is so hot. It sunny season and the rain is so low. The extreme of weather make the chicken pluck their own feather.

Actually, the house is little. We are lack of the free space. I dream someday I have large enough house where I can raise two or three chicken at there.

There is some reason why chicken pluck their own feather. One reason is mites and parasites. The mites make the chicken discomfort. The chicken plucks the feather in order to remove the mites from its feather.



Some chicken just gets one kind of chicken feed that is lack of nutrients. They chicken eat its feather in order to fulfil the nutrient need. The owner should provide various chicken feed or they can raise the chicken at free range that provide so many chicken feed. At the limited place, a chicken just receive food from it’s own master. Sometimes we find the owner just feed them with rice or pollard only.

Live in limited place also make the chicken bore. They become stressed. The chicken usually lives in a group or pen, where they can interact to other and it make them happy. With limited place they can go to anywhere and find some food out there. Plucking its own feather make them have a job to reduce its stress. Certainly, it hurt them.

you may read other post

How to leave your chicken when you go outside?

The Symtomps of Avian Flu

Tips on how to keep your chicken in rainy season

No comments:

Post a Comment