Monday, December 4, 2023

why I prefer chicken than roster or hen?

Most the exhibit chicken or show chicken is expensive than ordinary chicken because it is limited. Serama is far expensive than common chicken such as ayam kampung, broiler, Rhode Island Red and so on. That is why I bought the chicken. 

I care Pelung Chicken and it is success unfortunately, I raise two big Pelung Roster. One plumage is white completely and one is wheat is color. I was disappointed because either the white or the wheat are not pure breed. I am pretty sure the chicken is Pelung - Broiler Cross. Some bad breeder crosses Pelung with other chicken to gain more profit. I do not care about it because I just want rise any chicken. 

The chicken is cheaper than roster or hen. The price is only quarter or ten percent of roster or hen. I can save some money. I have to watch the growing of the chicken. To me it is a miracles. Yhe roster also close with me because theu recognize me.

The also adorable to our house. To me it is more profitable to raise the small chicken thanbtge big 

I also have intention to sell the bigger . There are some business to raise the chicken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment