Monday, October 30, 2023

The Ancestors of Poland Chicken

 The Poland is not the Red Jungle Fowl descent 


The red jungle Fowl is the father of most chicken in the world. The light Brahma and the small serama are the descent of the red jungle fowl. The soft plumage silkie also descent of jungle fowl. 


I am amazed the Crested Poland. Sometimes i think the Poland has very different crest and small v-shape comb. I think the poland is not the jungle fowl descent. Finaly i know the chicken is not the red jungle fowl's descent. 


I love the chicken. It is various color plumage. I like the laced color like sebright bantam. THe chicken lokks tame and docile. Unfortunately the chicken is not good sitters. 


I still confused what is the ancestors of the Poland. Perhaps the Poland has ancestors that is similar to them. 


Read also 

Houdan Chicken 

No comments:

Post a Comment