Friday, October 13, 2023

Some Chicken can fly too

 I have risen a pair of bantam. The variety of bantam is a cross of golden Sebright and Java Bantam. I was pretty sure the chicken is not pure Sebright breed because it's a golden color sickle tail that we can puns at pure Sebright bantam.

The roster can fly for five meters. When the sales showed me the chicken , he jump but he did not go far away. He is nervous with the hand. Actually I just want to buy a silver duckwing but I have not found any chickens my aunt choose the Sebright breed with nice rose comb there are three layer of the rose comb .

I love the chicken. The hen is beautiful with the pearl brown on colors I said pearl because her plumage color there is white spot on brown feather. I thought the hen is Java Bantam too.

The chicken is long enough in my raising or around three years.   the hen leave first is suspect the chicken is snot. This is the picture of my chicken


No comments:

Post a Comment