Saturday, September 21, 2024

Goose as Alarm for your house

 I have watched  YouTube Brazilian reason use the ghost as the guard. They raise a flock of geese that contains so many geese to guard the prisoner we

know that this has some love song when someone appear  in front of them.

I remember that my stepmother house me is at the proud of Uncle restaurant her live at urban settlement that is suspected so many criminal after many restaurant by the bad people. they are pretend to be a Buyer or the visitor and then they grab cash many at the box.



When a criminal can to the restaurant The block of this sound cloud di and it wake all the restaurant people. Some The pretender I'm in the Robert who written as the visitor are not there to grab restaurant money. 

He is the best is get at least two benefit we get the price meet and the security o using this not guarantee a hundred percent  the security but it can because The rise of the robbery.
Previous article said that a group of turkey cannot lay any chick. I remember my grandfathet also had some turkey that did not lay any eggs.
Image by Nicky ❤️🌿🐞🌿❤️ from Pixabay

No comments:

Post a Comment