Sunday, December 18, 2022

I am difficult to draw Chicken's comb

 To be honest, I am not good at drawing. However i like drawing event i am not good at it. It also helps me to describe something and i can imagine something from some pictures or painting. I also love drawing beside my notes.

Certainly, i also like drawing chicken too. i meet some difficult in drawing chicken. To me, it is not easy to draw the comb of chicken. I am often fail to draw the comb especially the single comb. This is the difficult to make the round shape and the edge of the single comb. to me , it is difficult to draw the point of the single combs. 

I have tried the best i can, I draw and feel free.This is the sample of my picture. There ares some types of chicken comb such as single, rose, v shape,buttercup, pea, and others


you may also read cornish chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment