Thursday, October 19, 2023

My chicken thumbnail

 I love drawing. Draws something including Chicken. In a piece of A4 , I draw at least 16 kind or breed chicken. I also draw the background. Certainly, my picture is not good but i still learn to make some sketch and coloring the pictures. i use very cheap color pencil. I hope this make this blog reader entertained. 

I love the long tail chicken. I could raise it. I do not buy it because i have no space. when i move to other city, i may consider raise the chicken. This picture entertain me. I hope I have some chicken in the picture that i have never raise it before 

Sometimes drawing the chicken make me happy. by drawing a chicken, as if I already had the chicken I wanted.

I do not now who chicken do you like. Perhaps you have other idea?

You may read

No comments:

Post a Comment