Sunday, August 30, 2015

What is benefit raise the pit cock?



As an animal lover, I do not want to use the roosters for cock pit because it is against humanity. The rooster suffered after the fighting. Some roster died after the fighting. That is why some country forbids the cock fighting. In my country, the cock fighting is also forbidden but some chicken owners do it at the hidden place. They do not want police caught them.    


I have also raised some pit cock but I have never used it as cock pit. I use the big cock pit as the male that can fertilize some female. The descendent of cocks fight is bigger than the common chicken. The cock pit usually has broad breast. The breeder in my country also crosses the chicken with various landarace chickens.
The descendent may big as the pit cock but it is also aggressive. To reduce the aggressiveness, we raise the chicken at the free range.
In United States and United Kingdom, people do not raise the game chicken as the cock fight but as show bird. The feather of the chicken is very beautiful.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment